Recently I had to give up coffee, it’s very been hard. Especially when the holiday flavors come out and the smell of pumpkin is in the air (because everywhere you look there is a Starbucks).
I found a good substitute. I say good because it’s not organic, otherwise it would be great! 20 beautiful sachets come in a cute little tin perfect for gift giving. Buy it now because we all know nothing at TJ’s is guaranteed to be in stock.
It’s also healthy, packed with flavonoids aspalathin and nothofagin and said to ….
- “Acts as an antioxidant and increases SOD levels
- Prevents DNA damage
- Cardiovascular protection through ACE inhibition
- Suppresses fasting glucose levels
- Improves glucose uptake and insulin secretion after a meal
- Aids in liver tissue regeneration
- Lowers blood pressure
- Acts as a bronchodilator and antispasmodic
- Inhibits lipid peroxidation and brain aging
- Rooibos extract improves immune defects such as HIV”
See this great post about it at http://inhumanexperiment.blogspot.com/2010/04/many-health-benefits-of-rooibos-tea.html?m=1
Leave a Comment